American Antitrust Institute has announced its selection of leading
legal practitioners and economists to be recognized at the AAI 2013
Antitrust Enforcement Awards.
Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement in Private Law Practice Finalists:
* Joe Goldberg of Freedman Boyd Hollander Goldberg Urias & Ward P.A. for In re Urethane Antitrust Litigation
A. Isaacson of Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP and James T. Southwick
of Susman Godfrey for In re Vitamin C Antitrust Litigation
* Steve Shadowen of Hilliard | Shadowen LLC for In re K-Dur Antitrust Litigation
Outstanding Antitrust Litigation Achievement in Economics Finalists:
* David D. DeRamus of Bates White for ZF Meritor, LLC v. Eaton Corp.
* Janet S. Netz of ApplEcon LLC for In re TFT-LCD Antitrust Litigation
* Hal J. Singer of Navigant Economics for Tennis Channel v. Comcast
The top Award and recognition of all finalists will be featured at a gala dinner on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 following the AAI's Annual Private Antitrust Enforcement Conference. Registration and program information for the conference and the dinner is available at www.antitrustinstitute.org.